Saturday 17 November 2012

About Me!

Hello everyone,
So since I am new to the whole blogging world I thought I would answer some questions about me so you can get to know me better. I just picked some random question that I thought would be fun to answer.
How old are you?
I'm 14; my birthday is on the 9th May
Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have one brother; he's a year older than me.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a rescue dog (German Shepard crossed with a Labrador, we think!) His name is Jess - yes, he is a boy! I also used to have 4 guinea pigs called Woody, Jessie, Jasmine and Fluffy.
Why did you create your blog?
I created my blog because of my obsession with makeup and fashion, like most teenage girls. I have read blogs and watched YouTube videos about beauty since I was about 12 and it seemed really fun so I decided I wanted to make one of my own. I started with a blog because it appealed to me more, even though I hate English (and writing!) it is my worst subject I thought it would help me more with that.
What did you take for your GCSE's?
German, History, Geography and Health&Social Care
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
I would either want to live in Scarborough, Woolacombe or America.
Do you have any phobias?
Maggots, mealworms anything of their sort. I don't know why I have a phobia of them; they just seem to really creep me out. I can't stand the things, they make me want to cringe writing about them.
I also don't like prawn/shrimps, my friend was eating them once and they just made me cringe and wanted to scream. It’s like the feeling you get when someone scratches their fingers down a chalkboard.
What's your ethnicity?
I wish i could say i was half Spanish or half German, but unfortunately i can't, I’m just British.
What/who inspires you?
A lot of people inspire me for many different things.
If you could change anything in you life, would you change something and why?
I don't think i would change anything as I am pretty happy with my life and the way it has turned out and the way it is happening. I think the things that happen in your life form the person you are later on. I try and learn from my mistakes and always find the positive in the negative. Ok, at first i admit, i feel sorry for myself and sad like everyone else but after i have gotten over it abit i try and find that positive.
Favourite TV shows?
I have so many...I really like comedy show like Miranda, Russel Howard's Good News, Inbetweeners. I also really like Waterloo Road, Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, According to Jim etc. When i was younger I used to love Tracy Beaker and Zoey 101 they were all I ever watched.
If you could meet any celebrity who would you want to meet?
I would really want to meet Taylor Swift or Miranda Hart.
Have you met any celebrity's?
Not really, I have met the chuckle brothers (if they count??) twice and got their autographs. I also saw Joe Maw who is off Tracy Beaker Returns (in Scarborough during the Family Fun Run thing!) But that’s it!
Do you have any obsessions?
Urmmm......makeup is quite a big obsession of mine. I also used to love stationary when i was younger. Also when I was younger I used to be obsessed with Selena Gomez.
Favourite musician/band?
I have quite a weird music taste, I don’t really like the mainstream stuff, some of it is alright but I don’t really like the majority of the stuff. I really like The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Hinder, Hot Chelle Rae, Blink 182, Sum41 etc.
Favourite season/time of year?
I really like the winter time because I like the fashion and all the festivities and everyone seems so much happier. Also we often get time off school due to snow which is always fun.
Favourite makeup brand?
For high end makeup I really like MAC, but i only own a couple of their things as it is so expensive. But i think the quality of their stuff is really good. For drugstore I really like Rimmel (because it is affordable and they have some really great quality stuff) and Bourjois (even though it is quite expensive for drugstore there stuff never fails to impress me!)
Favourite Store?
Well this one is hard...i really like primark and newlook.
Favourite Nail Polish Brand?
I really like China Glaze as they have a great range of colours and isn't too expensive. I also really like Barry M because the quality of their nail polishes for the price of them is insanely good.
When did you start wearing makeup?
About a year ago...so when I was around 13.
Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?
No, I don't wear makeup every day, it depends on my skin and what I’m doing that day. I sometimes just wear powder and maybe a bit or mascara and lip gloss to school.
If you could only wear one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
I would probably chose foundation, even though I don't wear it on a daily basis. When i do it makes me feel more confident and feel better about my skin.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment