Friday 30 November 2012

Current Favourites | November 2012

Hello Everyone,
Today I thought it would participate in the monthly favorites, since November is almost over, which i'm very happy about since that means its almost CHRISTMAS!! I love love these types of posts and videos, so i thought i would do one of my own.


Soap&Glory Hand Food
This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used, and as its getting colder my hands get super dry, so this is a life saver. Its smells amazing like all of the other Soap&Glory products. Its not at all greasy and has a thick consistency.
RRP - £5

No7 Cleanse and Care Eye Makeup Remover
I absolutely love this eye makeup remover as it get all of my eye makeup in one swipe - It removes waterproof mascara really easy. It is also states that it is suitable to for all skin types.This product is a little on the expensive price, but I purchased mine during the £5 off vouchers at Boots.
RRP - £9

VO5 Curls and Waves Styling Mousse
I have been loving this product for a while now, but recently I have been leaving my hair natural and as my hair is wavy this really helps keep it nice and not frizzy, and just keep any wispy bits at bay. It also smells really good.
RRP - £

No7 Nail Polish - Totally Teal
I absolutely love this nail polish for christmas as its is a dark green/teal colour, which i love for this time of year. The consistency is really good and has a really good colour pay off. I also bought this with one of the £5 voucher.
RRP - £5.50

Maybelline One by One Mascara

I have to say this is one of the best mascara's i have tried, i like it even more than the falsies one. I love the formula of the mascara as it separates my lashes really nicely. I also love the fact that it has a plastic wand. As i prefer them to the brush ones. 
RRP - £8.49

ELF Blush - Twinkle Pink

This blush is the perfect everyday shade, its a baby-ish pink with gold specks of glitter, the pigmentation is good and it lasts all day. The packaging is nice, not the best quality. 
RRP - £3.75

Miss Sporty Hollywood Lip gloss - Paparazzi
I love the colour of this lip gloss, its dark bright pink with shimmer, its smells really nice - which is always a bonus. I bought this a while ago and i couldn't find a link on the boots website, But i'm sure you could find it in the Boots store near you.
RRP - About £3

Extra Fruit Sensations - Sweet Tropical
This is my non-beauty favorite of the month, this chewing gum tastes so good, its tastes like pineapple, mango and all that good stuff. I have been literally addicted, but i've not seen it in English stores, i bought mine from a store that sold American 'candy'.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment