Monday 24 December 2012

Haul: Boots

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday, i did some last minute shopping for friends and family and i got a couple of things from Boots for myself, so i thought i would show you.
(sorry for the awful picture) 
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation (110 Ivory) - Ive been meaning to pick up a new foundation for ages, but i don't wear it everyday so it isn't a necessity. Anyway i was looking through boots and i noticed this one. Ive heard about this foundation a lot on youtube so i thought i would try it. It was quite expensive at £12.49.
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I bought this brush because I've also heard so much bout these brushes on youtube and I've been wanted to get new brushes fro a while so i thought i would try one out. It was £9.99
  • Spotty Cosmetics Bag - I think this little make-up bag is really cute and it is perfect for my everyday make-up, as i have one of those oh so famous 10 drawer organisers (i got mine from amazon) that stores all my make-up but i found it easier to put my everyday make-up all in one place. The bag is made by boots and i think it was £5.
 
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment