Sunday 16 December 2012

Top 4 Winter Must Haves

Hello Everyone,
I don't know about you, but I don't cope with the harsh winter weather...so I thought I would show you my winter beauty essentials!
 
 
 
Product #1Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser...a moisturiser in the winter is a absolute must, as my skin gets so dry. I especially like the clean&clear one as it is really moisturising and not that expensive. 
Product #2 - EOS Lip Balm (Sweet mint - Green, Strawberry Sorbet - Pink) in the winter my lips get chapped and they only really get chapped in winter, I really like these lip balms because they smell and taste really good and are really moisturising.
Product #3 - Sleek Blusher (Pomegranate) this blush is perfect for winter as it gives your cheeks a really pretty flush of pink. This blush is really pigmented and is really bLendable.
 
Product #4 - No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish (Totally Teal) I love this nail polish as it is a perfect colour for winter as it is a dark green/teal colour that is like a Christmas tree. The consistency is really good and the colour is really good and only need 1-2 coats depending on how dark you want the colour!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment