Monday 18 February 2013

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

Hey Everyone,
Today I have my thoughts on the Wonderstruck perfume created by Taylor Swift (with Olivier Gillotin of Givaudan). 




I'd heard so much hype around this perfume and really wanted to try it. I believe it came out back in July for the UK, i received this for Christmas and have been in love ever since. I wouldn't say this has great lasting power like most Perfume's do but i love this scents. It's a fruity-floral, girly scent (it kinda reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy!) The sent is described as....

Alluring the flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure.
Authentic the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus.
Engaging notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach.
I can defiantly smell vanilla and to be honest vanilla is one of the only smells i can smell in a perfume and name it. I can't smell a perfume and say 'oh yes, this has scents of amber, pomegranate and cherry blossom!' and i don't know many people who can.
The bottle is amazing and so pretty, its purple holographic with a gold charms (Bird Cage, Dove and a spike ball? i don't even know what it is exactly!)
I can't wait till the new Taylor Swift Enchanted Perfume comes to the UK!


Have you tried or smelt this perfume? What do you think of it?



No comments:

Post a Comment